- Social area with working fireplace
- Full kitchen for events
- Dining tables
- Restrooms on each floor
- Wheelchair Accessible from the adjacent parking area
- Monthly member meeting last Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
- The Clubhouse Bulletin Board, Website and Fleetwood Fish and Game Newsletter list all upcoming events.
SAFETY…NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT. YOU ARE SAFETY
Safety depends on your attitude and conduct. Nothing is more important than the safety of our neighbors and fellow members. Everyone has the responsibility to assure that all participants are WEARING membership cards and are abiding by the rules.
You are required to WEAR your membership card when using your club. There are no exceptions to this rule. Please use the new cardholder lanyards, available at the club, for the convenient display of your membership card. Lanyards are free to members with donations appreciated. Everyone has the responsibility to assure that cards are WORN and that all participants are abiding by the rules.
Be Safe! – Enjoy YOUR FACILITY
Pistol Range – 25 Yards
- 12 position outdoor range
- 2-seat positions bench rest tables
- Full table firing points – movable seating benches and chairs available
- Ready benches for equipment
- Firing points and ready area all under roof
- Easy Road access – parking area directly adjacent
- No more than 6 rounds loaded at one time
- Handguns, rimfire rifles, and muzzleloaders only permitted – NO CENTERFIRE RIFLES – NO SHOTGUNS
- No shotshells – Use the shotgun patterning board which is directly next to the range
- Please keep your range clean – remove your casings, targets, and trash including cigarette butts.
- 2nd Saturday – Spring and Summer – Bullseye match – open to all – from 9AM until 11:30AM (approx) 25 yard range is closed when matches are being conducted however the 15 yard range remains open during that time.
Pistol Range – Mid Distance
- 6+ position outdoor range
- 10 and 15 yard marked positions
- Ready area gear tables/benches
- Stone walkways
Shotgun Range/Trap Shooting
- 4 trap houses – voice-controlled by the shooter
- Traps are professionally maintained and adjusted to ATA standards on a regular basis
- Scoring sheds; prep area and seating benches to rear
- Every Thursday – trap league practice shoots are open to all 8:30 to 11:30
- Every 4th Sunday is a monthly trap club shoot 8:30 to 12:30
- Hand throwing is allowed but please keep the area clean
Shotgun Patterning Range
- Shotgun Patterning Board
- Shotshells only – no slugs
- Next to the pistol range
- Please supply your patterning cardboard
100 Yard Rifle Range
There is a working farm area behind the safety berm. Stop all shooting until the farmer is clear.
- Beautiful farm country panorama
- 6-seat new bench rest tables – roofed firing points
- Easy parking area directly adjacent
- New wooden footbridge to target backstop
- Three (3) rounds per rifle limit before reloading
- NO AUTOMATIC FIRE
- Paper targets only – strictly enforced
- Please keep your range clean – remove your casings, targets, and trash
- Please obey all range rules and signs for your safety
50 Yard Rifle Range
Working farm area behind safety berm. Stop all shooting until the farmer is clear
- 4-seat new open bench rest tables on a concrete pad
- Foot access only from Rifle Range parking area – vehicles not permitted due to wet grounds
- All rules must be followed per the 100 yard Range
- Pistols and rifles and Shotguns (SLUGS ONLY) permitted
- Groomed grassy approaches
- Offset distance targets – 15 to 50 yards
- Marked firing point
- Separate from shooting ranges
- Easy parking – Adjacent to the parking area
- Table and bench provided for crossbow sighting
100 Yard Rifle Range Rules
- Three (3) rounds per rifle limit NO AUTOMATIC FIRE Paper targets only – strictly enforced
- Working farm area behind safety berm. Stop all shooting until the farmer is clear.
- 50 Yard Range Rules
- Foot access only from Rifle Range parking area – vehicles not permitted account wet grounds
- All rules must be followed per the 100 Yard Rifle Range Pistols and rifles permitted.
Pistol Range Rules – 25 Yards and mid-distance (up to 15 yards)
- Six (6) rounds per handgun limit.
- Handguns, rimfire rifles and muzzleloaders ONLY permitted –
- NO CENTERFIRE RIFLES –
- NO BRACED (with stocks) PISTOLS
- NO SHOTSHELLS
- 25 yard range closed for Bullseye matches 15 yard range open.
Shotgun Patterning Board Rules
- Shotguns ONLY; shotshells ONLY
- No slugs or single projectiles are permitted.
- Please supply your patterning cardboard.
Shotgun Range / Trap Shooting Rules
- Hand throwing is allowed but please keep the area clean
- All Ranges open at 8:00 am and close at sundown. Please let our neighbors enjoy peace and quiet.
- Overall Rules
- USING THE RANGES WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. SHOOTING WHILE IMPAIRED WILL CAUSE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.Eye and ear protection are required.
- NEVER handle firearms while someone is forward of the firing line
- All firearms must have actions open if a person is downrange or a farmer is in the immediate vicinity.
- Members only. No guests. (Exception: Club scheduled events)
- Range(s) may be closed during scheduled events.
- Courtesy and sharing range etiquette is expected when using ranges.
- Paper targets only – on target backer only. NOT on posts or backer support (red color).
- NO littering – remove targets and dispose of all trash.
- NO vehicles allowed on the range.
- No shotguns to be used on target backers, except slugs.
- Any violation of the rules can result in expulsion.
- No weapons fired in full auto mode. Immediate expulsion.
- WEAR your membership cards when using the ranges.
- Firing at any target support is cause for expulsion.
- All Ranges are closed during posted annual Hunter Safety class.